The Basics. Might as well start with that good old checklist.
- Graduate high school: 2002
- Graduate college: 2007 (late but not too late)
- Work, get a job: been working since 1999
- Become financially stable/secure: (let’s just not talk about it)
- Get married: May 2014 <3
- Buy a house: (crickets…)
- Have a baby: Success! 2018
The Details. Or at least some details.
I am an introvert, but love good conversation. I struggle with anxiety, depression, and attention deficit disorder. I feel like the best thing I got out of college was my friends. I love to read, take long walks outside, and binge watch TV shows. I live next door to a haunted house (like a haunted house business, not with actual ghosts… as far as I know). My husband is the best dad. My daughter is so happy and that makes me feel like a success. I went to therapy for over three years and it was the best thing I have ever done. If I felt like I needed to, I would go back in a heartbeat. Highly recommend.Let's connect